+ How This Works
The goal of my wine tasting event is to expose you and your group to new wines from around the globe. It can be overwhelming at a store so let me help you in your journey!
Fill out the form below with your requested timeframe - feel free to book multiple time slots. Fill out each section completely.
When I receive your form, I will contact you to customize the event to your exact preferences.
On the day of the event I will arrive about an hour before it starts to set up the wine and any other supplies. We will do a blind taste of each wine and the goal for each attendee is to match the wine with a provided description card. At the end, we’ll reveal each wine and discuss the properties as well as similar wines to buy if you enjoyed it.
Price is total cost of bottles, mileage (58 cents per mile) from downtown to location and extras (glasses, cheese plates, etc.) plus 20%. Simple.
A $100 deposit is required once details are confirmed.
+ Example Tastings
- Italian Reds of the Piemonte Region
- Provence (French) Rosé Wine
- Argentinian Malbecs
- California Dry Cabs
- Australian Shiraz
- Random Red/White/Rosé Assortment
- Bad Wine Reviews Preference
+ Information to Know
- Availability: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays - contact directly for weekdays
- Plan for 1.5 bottles per person
- I can accommodate all group sizes
- Some wines need to open up - I may need to arrive early or bring some bottles opened
- I am not a Sommelier - I love wine and am looking to share what knowledge I have with others