"A Bad Wine Reviews wine tasting is like experiencing true love for the first time - only with cheese. 5/5 stars!" - Shania T.
"Did a whiskey tasting through Bad Wine Reviews and I had the most fun I've ever experienced. My wedding was a snore fest compared to this." - K. Costner
"If you don't do wine tastings through Bad Wine Reviews you may in fact be the dumbest person ever." B. Nye
"Darryl is extremely professional, I learned so much and he didn't even cut me off when I climbed my drapes and leaped onto my sofa." - J. Osteen
+ How This Works
The goal of my tasting events is to expose you and your group to new wine and spirits from around the globe. It can be overwhelming at a store so let me help you in your journey!
Fill out the form below with your requested timeframe - feel free to book multiple time slots. Fill out each section completely.
When I receive your form, I will contact you to customize the event to your exact preferences - blind tasting, educational, heavy pour partying, etc.
At the event I will arrive early to ensure everything is ready for you and your guests. I can be as involved or not involved as you want depending on your goal for the evening.
Cost: Wine - total cost of bottles, mileage (58 cents per mile) from downtown to location and extras (glasses, cheese plates, etc.) plus 20%. Whiskey - You can choose to buy per bottle or per ounces poured plus mileage plus 20%. Simple
A $100 deposit is required once details are confirmed.
+ Example Tastings
The following are examples of possible tastings. We can go from extremely broad (e.g. general introduction to wine and whiskey) to specific (e.g. high altitude cabernets, 120+ proof bourbon).
- Italian Reds of the Piemonte Region
- Provence (French) Rosé Wine
- Argentinian Malbecs
- California Dry Cabs
- Australian Shiraz
- Random Red/White/Rosé Assortment
- Finished whiskies (port, sherry, rum, etc.)
- Scotch (peated, finished, etc.)
- American Whiskey
+ Information to Know
- Availability: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays - contact directly for weekdays
- Plan for 1.5 bottles per person
- I can accommodate all group sizes
- Some wines need to open up - I may need to arrive early or bring some bottles opened
- I am not a Sommelier - I love wine and am looking to share what knowledge I have with others